Ο Άσπρος Δράκος
Όσοι είναι καινούρια μέλοι παρακαλώ να εγγραφούνε και να ξεκινήσουν ένα ταξίδια στα μονοπάτια του Άσπρου Δράκου...
Όσοι πάλι είναι ήδη μέλη να συνδεθούνε...

Ευχαριστούμε...

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

Ο Άσπρος Δράκος
Όσοι είναι καινούρια μέλοι παρακαλώ να εγγραφούνε και να ξεκινήσουν ένα ταξίδια στα μονοπάτια του Άσπρου Δράκου...
Όσοι πάλι είναι ήδη μέλη να συνδεθούνε...

Ευχαριστούμε...
Ο Άσπρος Δράκος
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Dragon Spells

Πήγαινε κάτω

Dragon Spells Empty Dragon Spells

Δημοσίευση από White Dragon Τρι Αυγ 23, 2011 5:07 am

Dragon Spells

Dragon Magick isn't for every one, if you're not dedicated to knowing the dragon, don't even try it. Dragons aren't there to entertain you, and are quite impatient if your not there for a real purpose. Even if you have been a witch for years, dragons are a different story. But if you do decide to take the path of knowing dragons they will be your friend, protector and even a fellow magician. They do have the wisdom of the ages, dragons are as REAL as we are. To get started there is a good book you can read called Dancing With Dragons by D.J. Conway. But these should do for now.

A Ritual For Calling A Personal Dragon Friend

This will be a relatively small Dragon, or quite possibly more than one

This does not have to be done in a circle unless that makes you more comfortable

Gather 5 small pieces of ribbon, each a different color, they don’t have to be more than 6” long

One translucent stone of any color

Use the 5 pieces of ribbon to weave a pentagram, single point up

Weave it as a summonsing pentagram

Place the stone over your third eye and chant:

"Myriad of colors, shining bright,

Bringing happiness, love, and delight,

Tiny Dragons, friends to be,

Come now, I ask, and join with me.

Friendship found and love abounds."

Dragon Spell Box

Buy or make a box out of any material you like, decorate it with dragon images and dragon runes. Soon I will have dragon runes on the site. Anyway a recent photo of yourself, 1 quartz crystal, 1 pyramid any size if you can't buy one make a paper one and three small squares of paper. Write out your three wishes, place in the box. Place crystal on top of wishes, then place the top on. Align the box to face true north in a place it won't be disturbed. Place photo on top, put pyramid on top and align to the directions. Hold palms of your hands around your box and say three times with great feeling:

DRAGON WISHING BOX, I TRUST TO YOU THESE WISHES.
MAKE THEM ALL COME TRUE.
MY DESIRES, I BEG YOU FILL.
SO MOTE IT BE, JUST AS I WILL

Visit your dragon spell box once or twice a week, and tell it that you trust in its work. Renew every solstice and equinox.

Dragon House Cleansing

All you need for this is a smuge stick and a feather to help the smoke into the corners (its a insult to blow the smoke)go CLOCKWISE and do all 4 corners of all rooms in the house including the attic and basement if you have one. Say with great feeling:

OH GREAT DRAGONS!
POWERS OF WATER, EARTH, FIRE, AND SKIES.
I CLEANSE THIS HOUSE.
SO ONLY POSITIVE ENERGY MAY ENTER.
AS I WILL SO MOTE IT BE!

Do this when ever you feel the house needs to be cleared of negative energies.
Child's Protection Bottle
This is really simple all you need is a mayonaise jar, and poke holes in the top of the jar lid. REMEMBER ALL JARS should be cleansed, consecrated, filled and empowered! What you will place in the jar is dragon's blood, layers of colored sand, and rosemary. Place the jar out of reach in the childs room.
Money
During the new/waxing/full moon (full moon being the strongest) annoint a green candle with patchouly, think of money being drawn to you. Place candle in holder and place on altar. Now put a new penny in front of the candle. Now put 4 malachite stones around the candle and penny. Chant 3 times:

BY DRAGON POWERS OF AIR, FIRE, WATER
AND EARTH MONEY COME FORTH TO ME,
AND (amount) IS WHAT I NEED AT THIS TIME.
HARM COME TO NONE, MULTIPLY NOW THIS NEW PENNY.

Light the candle and gaze into the flame, see the money coming to you, let the candle sit on the altar until it has burned down all the way. When the candle has burned all the way down, take the wax and bury it on your property. Take the penny and carry it in your wallet with a malachite stone to increase money being drawn to you. note: this spell works best if you really have a need for this money, this is not a become a millionaire spell.

How to make friends with your guardian dragon

Spell time: May's fullmoon

Burn a candle any color but black, you don't want to call a chaos dragon. Burn a spicy or sweet incense, set out a few crystals to draw their attention dragons love gems! Then chant:

LITTLE DRAGONS, RAINBOW BRIGHT,
GOOD FRIENDS OF THIS FAMILY,
SEND GOOD WISHES TO US ALL.
JOIN OUR RITUALS MERRILY,
PROTECT US THROUGH EACH DAY AND NIGHT.
WHILE AWAKE OR WHILE ASLEEP.
THROUGH YOUR LOVE AND VIGILANCE,
DO THIS FAMILY SAFELY KEEP.

Now don't think your going to see dragons all over the place now. You have to earn there trust and with enough time you might catch a glimps out of the corner of your eye. Or feel the presence of one around or maybe even a low growl sound. Give them and yourself time to learn about each other.

Πηγή: http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/enchanted-moon
White Dragon
White Dragon
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 84
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 03/08/2011

https://whitedragon.forumgreek.com

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης